Returns & Exchanges
We hope that you love your purchase. However, if you have changed your mind, you can return your items within 28 days of purchase, as long as they meet the return requirements below:
- The item is free from any marks and the tags are still attached, intact and the item is in it's original unmarked packaging.
- The item was not purchased longer than 28 days ago.
- Your order slip is included. If you have misplaced this, please include a note with your name and order number so we know who the parcel is from.
- If you are returning from outside the UK, any duties that have incurred on your order will be deducted from your refund. To avoid this, please add a note to the outside of your parcel before that reads "ALL TAX AND DUTY PAID-UK RETURN"
- Ensure none of the items you have ordered have been personalised. Any personalised items are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of the return, however if exchanging we will re-ship free of charge.
Return & Exchange Policy
Only items purchased within the last 28 days (UK) and 40 days (International) are eligible for return.
- Items must have all tags attached. Please do not tamper with the swing tags. If you wish to hide the price due to the item being am gift, please fully remove the tag and keep it safe until you are sure you would
like to keep the product. We will not accept any items where tags have been tampered with.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed and in their original bags with any labels intact.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of the return and any returned items are the customers responsibility until they are delivered to us, please make sure to package your items securely so they don’t get lost in transit. We recommend using a tracked or signed service and please also ensure to get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about the return.
- Refunds will be processed within 7-10 days of receiving a return.
- Return costs are non-refundable.
- If horse wear has been used or tried on your horse, you will be unable to return the product.
- For hygiene reasons head wear, socks and all our underwear items are non-returnable for a refund or an exchange. Please double check sizing before purchasing or contact our team. Contact details can be found on our ‘Contact Us’ page.
- Bodysuits must be tried on whilst wearing underwear and returns will not be accepted if the hygiene strip has been removed.
- Gift vouchers and E Vouchers are non refundable.
- Personalised items are not eligible to be returned for a refund, store credit or exchange.
- If you are returning from abroad, any duties that have incurred on your order will be deducted from your refund. To try to avoid this please ensure you state ALL TAX AND DUTIES PAID-UK RETURN along with the return address.
- Refunds can only be processed to the original payment card, if the card has expired or is no longer valid, we advise you contact your card issuer/bank for assistance, they will be able to receive the refund on your behalf.
- If you paid through Klarna/PayPal your refund will be refunded to you via Klarna/PayPal.
Faulty & Incorrect Items
Please follow the normal returns process if you believe you have received a faulty or damaged item and select ‘Faulty/Damaged’ as the reason.
You will need to upload a photo of the issue for our returns department to analyse. Once accepted you will receive confirmation via email, you can then proceed to package items up and return to us using the supplied free returns label.
Your item must be deemed faulty within 90 days at the discretion of Aztec Diamond Equestrian Ltd. We are only able to offer store credit or an exchange for the faulty/incorrect item if logged within this time frame. Please be aware that any general wear and tear will not be deemed as a fault.
If you believe your item is faulty and have uploaded the image for the returns team to analyse, you should not make further use of the product. Further use of the product can lead to a reduction in the amount of refund/store credit that you are entitled to.
If you have ordered a personalised item from us and the item arrives incorrect, you must contact our customer service team to let them know within 7 days. You must be able to provide proof from your order confirmation that the fault lies with AD, and not the purchaser.
Your Horse Live
Any products bought at Your Horse Live are non returnable. We have a strict policy for our sample sale, which is displayed in numerous locations around the store.